See Facebook for current contests
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Gibraltar Facebook Page and who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Joining the mailing list and being in the market at time of draw may also be required for some contests. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, except Quebec and is void where prohibited by law. Employees and vendors of Gibraltar Weekend Market its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Gibraltar Weekend Market as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Gibraltar Weekend Market is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
4. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the date the contest is posted and ending on the end date indicated in the contest. All online entries must be received by the indicated end date.
5. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online contest posting. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Gibraltar Weekend Market. You may enter as many times as indicated in the contest. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Gibraltar Weekend Market.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the item listed in the individual contest post. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Gibraltar Weekend Market. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Gibraltar Weekend Market’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Gibraltar Weekend Market to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners who fail to show up on dates provided for prize claim will forfeit their prize.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Gibraltar Weekend Market. Winner will be notified by comment and message (if possible) within five (5) days following selection of Winner unless otherwise noted as an “in market” contest in which the potential winners must be in Gibraltar Weekend Market when the winner is announced. Gibraltar Weekend Market shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GIBRALTAR WEEKEND MARKET‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (like, comment, share etc.), You understand and agree that Gibraltar Weekend Market, anyone acting on behalf of Gibraltar Weekend Market, and Gibraltar Weekend Market’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Gibraltar Weekend Market. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Gibraltar Weekend Market from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Gibraltar Weekend Market may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: Gibraltar Weekend Market reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Gibraltar Weekend Market’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Gibraltar Weekend Market may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Gibraltar Weekend Market. Gibraltar Weekend Market reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Gibraltar Weekend Market has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Gibraltar Weekend Market reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Gibraltar Weekend Market and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in ONTARIO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Gibraltar Weekend Market 1712 Dundas Street, London, Ontario, N5W 3C9. Requests must be received no later than 14 days after the end of the contest.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Gibraltar Weekend Market 1712 Dundas Street, London, Ontario, Canada. N5W 3C9
16. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services Enter contest
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
COUPONS – Terms & Conditions
These are the terms that apply to coupons for use at Gibraltar Weekend Market (unless otherwise stated in, or varied by, The Fine Print section of the specific deal):
1. Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash (except to the extent required by law) in which case their cash value is .000001 cents
2. All Coupons can only be redeemed once by the holder of the Coupon.
3. The Coupon we provide to you is only redeemable in respect of the goods or services as advertised in the specific deal in our print advertising, on our website or other sites such as social media.
4. Coupons can’t be combined with other offers, coupons or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.
5. The Coupon is your sole responsibility. Neither we nor the Merchant will be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen Coupons.
6. All transactions will be billed in Canadian dollars.
7. Coupons are only valid for the time indicated on the coupon.
8. Coupons are not permitted for resale.
9. Terms & Conditions: Gibraltar Weekend Market reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the coupon/campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Gibraltar Weekend Market’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign.Gibraltar Weekend Market reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse acceptance of coupons for any reason.
10. Limitation of Liability: By using coupons provided by Gibraltar Weekend Market, You agree to release and hold harmless Gibraltar Weekend Market and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) participation in the coupon and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any product or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.